My Waluigi is too precious.

                Wow! I published 3 posts in just one day. So, we went to Barnes and Noble and found a Waluigi plush. So we bought it. It is amazing!
So I decided to treat my Wa like a pet. I feed it, sleep with it, and poop with it. Can't you see how beautiful its ugly face looks. Its legs are so big. Wow... (winks.) Waluigi is such a great name.
 I love how his teeth take up his whole face.
                                 
                              Dear Reggie Phesomae (Nintendo of America president),


Dank u fer my Wa! Keep making such quality toys.

LOVE,
Onur Baran



My Waluigi is way too precious.

BYYYYYYYYyyYYYyeeeeeEEEEeE333333EE!!!  Visit biloglu.blogspot.comwww.arcabaran.com, and Aligator06.blogspot.com.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SPOILER ALERT!! The Last Jedi review

Splatoon 2 | Bad internet, Bad experience

Top 10 Zelda Games